Designed for maximum style and exceptional comfort, our Talladega recliner puts you in the driver’s seat. A side handle allows you to easily adjust the chaise seat and legrest to your preferred reclining position. When you’re not reclining, enjoy the relaxing movement of a rocker. Talladega’s sleek, sculpted seat is detailed with racing stripe top-stitching on the lower back. For a winning finish, upgrade to Harmony Leather with decorative heavy-gauge double-needle top-stitching on the lower back, arm posts and wings.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/18/2014
Don't like this color, finish or configuration? No worries! We don't limit your choices. Francis Furniture of Bellefontaine and Celina exclusively carries products available in optional fabrics, leathers, finishes and configurations creating furniture that matches your style. Better yet, there is no long wait! Stop in. Shop our store. If you don't find something on our floor to your taste, ask us to show you all the options.
|Upholstery Type||All Leather|
|Power||Available as an Option|
|Recliner Dimensions||38"w x 39.5"d x 44.5"h|
• Sleek, streamlined style with racing stripe detail
• Handsome top-stitching
• Chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
• Supportive tall foam back
• Can be placed inches from a wall
• Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
• Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
• 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
• Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
• High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
• Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
• Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
• Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
• Body Depth: 39.5
• Body Height: 44.5
• Body Width: 38.0
No customer reviews for the moment.